Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our First Challenge!!

Hi Everyone! Our first challenge is a sketch challenge!!

Here is how the challenges will work! Every Month i will put all the participants in a hat and have one big draw at the end of the month!! But for this month i will do a drawing each week!! So if you do this challenge leave a comment and post a link to your card and you will be entered! Also if you are a follower you will get a ballot and if you share the news of the blog you will get another ballot!! You have until March 7th at midnight to enter for the prize.


Please use this sketch as a guide, you don't have to use hearts, i just couldn't get the circles the right size (i am new to this whole sketch thing! lol). Most of all HAVE FUN:)




Here is our first card!! Its by my SBS sister Anne!! Love this dog, hes sooooooo cute!! The colours are fab too!! great card!





This next card i think was made withe me in mind, what do you think ;) It was made by the talented Joan!! I love the colours and the music note is too cute!!








Isn't Bingobella darling?? This card is made by the lovely Jessica (Joans Daughter and my 1st bella sistah). I love all the blues and the buttons are too cute!!







My oh my isn't this mouse soooo cute?? Its from WOJ and Vanja did a great job with the sketch!! The colours are lovely and her colouring is amazing! Great job!!









Oh look how pretty Anya is!! This card is by Melissa! She did a fab job, i love the paper peiced dress and her make up is to die for!!








This card was made by the lovely Sharon.
I love seeing Masculine cards because really i never have enough of them! The colours she picked are great!!






And this is my card!! all the items are from a card kit swap i am in! Love the papers and the penguin is darling!!




...the prize this week is...a stamp from MFT, some glitter rub ons from piggy tales and yummy chocolate!!!!


When uploading to online galleries use the code CCBJ1, then we can find them easy:)

Each day this week i will be posting some info on each member of the design team!! If there is enough interest i will do a different design team every 3 months:)

HUGS!!!

16 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun Janet!!! Congratulations on a great challenge blog. All the samples for your first sketch challenge are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from everyone! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch Janet - I will be playing today (hopefully!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the cards. Bella stamps are my favorite!

    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cool is this will get my thinking cap on

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketch Janet. I am so glad I got to play! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are all very nice! What brand of stamps do I have to have to play along?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops just saw that I was supposed to leave a comment. This is going to be fun Janet and team :)
    Thanks,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patti, there are no restrictions, you cand use any make of stamps. We are looking forward to seeing your creation. :)

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card you made, Vanja thank you for telling about this challenge, I will make a card as soon as I can! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I just entered the challenge! hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun fun challenge.
    glad i had done this card last time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your new challenge blog! Love your first sketch and DT samples are gorgeous. Well done!
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab blog....you can find my go at your challenge on my blog http://emmascraftstuff.wordpress.com/
    Will keep coming back!!!!!
    Congratulations, Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, this is a nice sketch!
    I have made my own. check it out:
    Here's is my Card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the chance to enter Janet. You're so great to be running these for us.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}