Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

MARCH CHALLENGE 3# ANYTHING GOES

Hello everyone, and welcome to another Corrosive Challenge!

After love month, I thought it would be nice to have an Anything goes challenge, so you can made anything!
Please!!! Wake up your imagination!!!!! Feel free to create!!!!!

I'm looking forward to having a look at your projects!!!!

This month's awesome sponsors are:


(3 digis for a lucky winner)

Lacy Sunshine  Stamps offers  beautiful original and imaginative  digital stamps  for all your paper crafting needs.  



All images from Lacy Sunshine are  created and hand drawn by  Heather Valentin, a professional artist, muralist and  illustrator.
"I am one  who loves creating timeless pieces from my heart and  soul, creating an extraordinary world filled with magic and whimsical friends.... one drawing at a time.  Come  journey with me now into my Lacy Sunshine World".  
Thank you for taking the time to visit. Enjoy your stay!
Happy Crafting....

Heather



( Her Bio: My name is Angie & I am a married mom of 2 boys ages 15 & 17. I sell digital stamps all hand drawn by me. I drew as a child but quit for many years and just recently started again. I figured since I love to draw & scrapbook might as well turn my drawings into digital stamps. So here we are!)


Our  winner will have 3 digis by Lacy Sunshine and our Top Picks 1 digi by Angie's Card for each one. Great prizes!!!!


And finally our DT has created these amazing projects (Thanks, ladies!!!)







 







I hope you like our projects and join us with your creations!


You have until 31st March  5am EST to play along! Thanks for join us!  As always, we can't wait to be inspired by your creations!
We'll be back on  27th March with more great inspiration from our Design Team using images from Lacy Sunshine and Angie's Card!!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting the blog and have a nice week!!!!


(Please use keyword CORROSIVE3# when uploading to online galleries)








14 comments:

  1. Hermosos trabajos chicas, felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellisimos proyectos amigas!!! me encantaron todos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great challenge I love playing here. Great DT inspiration
    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing challenge, I had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects ladies, thank you for hosting the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww!!! Amazing creations!! Great DT!!!! I'm happy!
    Hugs!!!
    Ana Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Este es mi segunda participación con ustedes, muchas gracias por tanta inspiración y lindos retos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vaya belleza de creaciones de todasss las DT ! Felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ladies, congratulations!!.. all projects are beautiful... <3 <3 <3

    Damas, felicidades!!... todos los proyectos son hermosos... <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}